The minimum qualifications for admission to BBA (Hon's) Programme are as follows:
- Minimum GPA 2.5 in either SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent.
- Students passing "A" level examination with minimum 3 "B" grades and 2 "C" grades out of 5 subjects are eligible to apply.
- Applicants from Business Studies, Humanities and Science Groups must have minimum grade point 3 in Economics, Mathematics, Accounting and minimum grade point 2 in English in HSC or equivalent Examination.However the Admission Requirements mentioned above may vary with the decision of the National University.
- Students who have passed 'O' LEVEL & "A" level examinations obtaining "B" Grade in 3 subjects out of 5 subjects & "C" grade in the other 2
- subjects are eligible to apply for the admission as per the criteria of National University.
- Applicants must attach with their applications
- Attested copies of mark sheets of SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations.
- Testimonials of passing the SSC, HSC or equivalent examinations from the Head of the educational institutions.
- Proof of age & other required documents.
- At the time of admission the students must submit their original mark sheets & original certificates of SSC, HSC & equivalent examinations along with attested copies of all those.
The Student seeking admission may note the following points:
- Prescribed Application Form and Catalog available on payment of fees from the office of the principal of DBI(College)
- Submission of filled-in Prescribed Application-Form with copies of all necessary documents
- Written or oral tests
- Registration and Admission after selection on payment of prescribed fees
Selection of admissible students is made on the basis of merit.
55 (fifty five) (may be increased as per required) Students will be admitted in every session as per time schedule notified by the National University.